Application Process and Required Forms for FIRE 112
Submit the following required prerequisite certification forms and documentation to Health Sciences Department IVC Campus, Building 27, Room 214 or contact Tessa Loegering Administrative Assistant II Health Sciences at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit current/expired EMR Certificate OR Advanced First Responder Certificate OR Current/expired EMT Certificate OR applicable transcripts
Above-required prerequisite certification forms MUST be submitted to the Health Sciences department prior to the start of the semester.
- Submit Health Screening, Background Check and Drug Screening information
- You will need to create an account with American Databank Complio. A list of the required Immunizations are found on page #2 of the American DataBank Student Guide. Work with American Databank to submit all required documentation and fulfill the requirements by August 2nd 2019.
- Current CPR certificate that will carry you through the program
- You must have a current CPR certification for Health Care Providers through the American Heart Association